jueves, 17 de diciembre de 2009

Tupac - All eyez on me (1996)

BOOK 1
01. Ambitionz az a ridah
02. All bout u (con Nate Dogg, Hussein Fatal, Yaki Kadafi, Dru Down y Snoop Dogg)
03. Skandalouz (con Nate Dogg)
04. Got my mind made up (con Daz Dillinger, Kurupt, Method Man, Redman e Inspectah Deck)
05. How do u want it (con K-Ci y JoJo)
06. 2 of Amerikaz most wanted (con Snoop Dogg)
07. No more pain
08. Heartz of men
09. Life goes on
10. Only God can judge me (con Rappin 4-Tay)
11. Tradin war stories (con C-Bo, Dramacydal y Storm)
12. California love (remix) con Dr.Dre y Roger Troutman
13. I ain't mad at cha (con Danny Boy)
14. What's ya phone # (con Danny Boy)
BOOK 2
01. Can't c me (con George Clinton)
02. Shorty wanna be a thug
03. Holla at me
04. Wonda why they call u bitch
05. When we ride (con Outlaw Immortalz)
06. Thug passion (con Jewell, Dramacydal, Storm y DJ Quick)
07. Picture me rollin (con CPO, Danny Boy y Big Syke)
08. Check out time (con Kurupt y Big Syke)
09. Ratha be ya nigga (con Richie Rich)
10. All eyez on me (con Big Syke)
11. Run tha streetz (con Michel'le, Napoleon y Storm)
12. Ain't hard 2 find (B-Legit, E-40, D-Shot, C-Bo y Richie Rich
13. Heaven ain't hard 2 find (con Danny Boy)

No hay comentarios: